Friday, September 30, 2016

Summer adventure

                                  My summer Adventure 

This summer I went to blue mountain with my Aunt,Grandmother, and my brother. Every summer since I was little my brother and I have gone on a  amazing overnight trip in the summer with my aunt and grandma. My aunt and my grandma don't bring use on an overnight trip for any specific reason , they bring use on a trip every summer because they want to show how much they love use. My brother and I are very grateful to have such loving and careful family that will go out of there way to spend time with use.


In the morning we drove to blue mountain. It was a two hour drive there. We had a great drive ! It was smooth sailing in the car. My brother and I were in the back  watching our movies, while my aunt and grandma were in the front sightseeing. We got there around 1:00 pm we had or lunch in the town in a gazebo. My grandma packed lunches. We had fresh sandwiches, vegetables and juice/water. We had a great day going around town and doing all of these new and fun activities. For example one of the activities was a bag jump. A bag jump is when you jump off a platform onto a huge inflatable bag. It was great I loved it , it was a adrenaline rush! 


But the one thing that I would like to highlight is when we went for dinner. It was great! We went to this Chinese buffet for dinner. We found out about this restaurant from my grandmas friend. I loved it because it was the one time were we could all talk about how are day went. Also we could just enjoy our dinner altogether. I forget what the restaurant was called. But the restaurant  was only a 20 minute drive from the town every minute was worth it, trust me. They had blueberry pie there that  I was so  in love with that I had two slices. The pie crust was nice and flakey , the inside of the pie was oozing with fresh blueberry filling. Then when I topped it with whipped cream it just  brought it altogether. When I was getting my second slice I realized that I had blueberry filling all over my sweater. But that did not stop me from eating my second slice. We all laughed about it any enjoyed our night. 


We had a great time on our summer trip this year . I am sure that we will never forget this amazing trip that we enjoyed as a family. I am so grateful to have such great family that will always be there for me.

2 comments:

  1. You could of had expanded moments and make sure that you re read your blog and spell check your blog before you post it but i sure do like the way you put your voice in your writing and im glad you had a great summer with your family and you had great puncuation in your writing i glad you had a great summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could of had expanded moments and make sure that you re read your blog and spell check your blog before you post it but i sure do like the way you put your voice in your writing and you had great puntuation in your writing im glad you had a great summer with your family

    Nadia

    ReplyDelete