Sunday, October 23, 2016

Reflection

                                           What's your  sentence

My sentence is ''She was the one to shine light on the dark things in life''. I selected this sentence because I think that it  represents me very well. This sentence means that when things go wrong I am the one to be positive and not give up right away.   I also picked this sentence because I think that this sentence could stand for multiple things in life. As a pose to  just one circumstance . There are many ways that you could shine light on the dark things in life. That's  my sentence, whats yours?

1 comment:

  1. You started off really strong by highlighting why your sentence represents you so well. A next step would be to add some times in your life when you "shone your light on dark things". Providing specific examples would add more voice to your piece.

    ReplyDelete