My march break adventure!
March Break Madness
This march break my family and I went to Mont tremblant to go skiing. Well not exactly. My dad, brother and I went skiing my grandparents and my mom did other things throughout the day. Anyways the last day my dad, brother and I decided to go skiing down a double black diamond ski run. The hills at Mont tremblant are nothing like Chicopee. Just for a reference the ski hills there normally take 15 mins to ski down just one. So the last day I was comfortable skiing down the hills right, an so all the sudden my brother and dad say how bought we go down this double black diamond run and he could not even take another breath before I said absolutely no! They tried to ensured me its going to be okay. But I was still freaking out trying to keep my cool. So we got to the top and I was already telling them how I wanted to be berried. So if you think I was already to worried then they told me that the run is through the trees. and then I thought they are really trying to kill me aren't they. But I knew in my head that there was no going back. I had to do it weather I liked it or not. The first couple of meters I was sliding on the ice trying to dodge trees my ski poles were flying everywhere. But then once I was 1/4 of the way down I realized that it was not that bad. In fact it was quite fun actually. It was snowing , I was gliding across the snow on my skis, breathing in the fresh winter air , feeling the wind push back my hair. It was like nothing I have ever felt before I felt alive. I was doing it I was skiing through the trees. I felt so accomplished. If you don't want to do something that you are worried about just do it. Face your fears just like I did and maybe you will end up enjoying it. Just like me!
No comments:
Post a Comment