Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Canada 150

   Celebrating Canada design project
Image result for canadian flag

I'm Canadian eh. Just kidding we don't say eh in every sentence! I am proud to be a Canadian. I am proud to be in a country that takes in immigrants. We except all people and give them a second chance at creating a new life for them. Oh ya, you cant forget that we are a free country.

We all know that if you come to Canada you have to go to Tim Horton. To get some coffee, donuts, icecaps, and in the summer my personal favorite the frozen lemonade. Tim Horton's is one of the very popular places to have snacks, treats, drinks, and meals.


Don't get me wrong I like the warm weather.  But in Canada we have all four seasons summer, fall, winter, spring. You can dive into a nice refreshing pool in the summer, you can walk on the nice crisp fall leaves, last but not least you can make snow forts and drink hot chocolate
                                                      in the winter.



Two years ago I went to Quebec with my family for a week just to look around. One of the things that I found really cool was that one of the traditions that they do there is they take maple syrup and poor it on the snow to freeze it then they roll it onto a Popsicle stick and eat it I got to try some it is sweet but really good.





Questions:
- How did our country become so privileged?
- I want to learn more about Canada past and future plans
-How long has a beaver been Canada's representative?
-I want to know that when the refugees come to our country what is the most common area that they stay

http://www.factslides.com/s-Canada     






3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should check your punctuation but other wise it is a rely good three paragraphs and I liked how you added two things you had questions about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should check over your punctuation.
    Great start
    Really great first 3 paragraphs

    ReplyDelete